Planning and title Information, Zoning Maps,Tasmania
To obtain free property information or to purchase a Certificate of Title, enter an address on the search page.
The Planning process concerns the use of land and design of the urban environment.
It is a responsibility that is generally administered by Local Government. Planning Schemes and Environmental Plans set out policies and provisions for the use, development and protection of land within a municipality or specified area and each planning authority has its own specific Planning Scheme or Environmental Plan.
Understanding the planning system and property features and constraints is essential to good decision-making.
Townplanning.com.au provides a platform for easy access to a range of planning and property information through a simple search platform. It includes in most cases:
- The lot and lodged plan number;
- The area of the land parcel;
- The relevant local government authority;
- The planning zone which affects the property;
- The relevant Local Environmental Plan or planning scheme with a link to the source document;
- The maximum building height where applicable; and
- And the relevant floor space Ratio
Contact us for further information.